Sunday, September 18, 2005

This morning in church we had our second rehearsal for next week's Primary Program (annual children's presentation in sacrament meeting). The kids were a lot more restless this week than last; frankly, they're just bored with singing those songs so many times. It was like a revolving door to the bathroom. I'm sure half of them didn't really need to go, but who cares? I would have done the same in their shoes. I think it will be fine next week, though. They always behave better when there is an audience staring back at them! I'm just so glad I'm in the presidency, and thus can walk around a bit. The poor class teachers are stuck sitting there during the whole rehearsal - it's murder. I know, because I was a teacher last year. I feel a little guilty for having it easier, but hey, that's the way it is. There are plenty of other things I should feel guilty about instead (like being too grouchy to my husband).

No comments: