Monday, January 07, 2008

Tagged - Six facts about myself

Emily tagged me, so here goes:

1. I really don't like popcorn. Why do people like it so much?

2. I sometimes get a rash on the inside of my elbows. Apparently, it's an allergic reaction to something, but I can't figure out what.

3. I am the oldest of ten children.

4. One of my best talents is reading quickly. It was helpful in college, but I haven't yet figured out a way to make money doing it.

5. I've had three c-sections. Not fun.

6. I'm one quarter French.

7. My mission covered three countries.

8. I've never broken a bone.

9. When I was a kid, 4th gradish, I wanted braces really badly. Everyone else was getting them, and I wanted to be cool, too.

10. I can't stand clutter. I get invigorated just by finding things in my house to get rid of.

1 comment:

GrowingRopers said...

ok, i am not a huge popcorn fan either....however my favorite sweet treat {well one of two} is harry and david milk chocolate moose munch. its heaven.

and second...i need you to come declutter my house! :) {i think that was my number 2...just opposite!}