Thursday, December 29, 2005

Post-Christmas

I'm a bit slow getting back into the swing of things after Christmas. We arrived home yesterday from my parents' and now I have mounds of laundry to do and piles of presents to find places for. The holiday was enjoyable for the most part; marred only by a few members of my extended family getting a stomach bug. Thankfully, hubby and I and the girls were spared. There are few things I hate more than throwing up. It did put a bit of a damper on festivities. My sister-in-law from Brazil was particularly upset, as she had never thrown up before in her life. Apparently they don't have that sort of thing in Brazil (?).

Sophie was really into the Santa and presents thing this year. I tried to get her mostly semi-educational toys that will hopefully keep her busy for a long time. Kate was just interested in the wrapping paper.

No comments: